Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Slow Cooker Pesto Spinach Lasagna

I went to my kids' back-to-school last night and they actually served us DINNER. Sweet! There were two choices of lasagna available - meat (regular) and vegetarian. I had the vegetarian and it was so delicious, I woke up wanting more this morning!

I've been reading a blog called A Year of Slow Cooking for a long time and appreciate her fun instructions and honest evaluations of the recipes she tries. It's a fun blog to read, even if you never try a recipe.

I read her latest entry today, and it was a recipe for this lasagna in the crock pot. Score!

I'm linking to it here, not only for this recipe, but for the other vegetarian-friendly crock pot recipe links she added to the end of the post. She also has a "vegetarian" category of recipes. Score again!

1 comment: